Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good morning! After a major tidbit overeat last night, I won't be consuming much today. The idea is that I can't allow myself to be hungry and not eat, that will result in a rebound effect. What happened was I did not have lunch at 12pm. Waited till' nearly 2pm yesterday due to music practice. No pre-dinner snack as well as I was rehearsing my presentation over at Kenneth's. See! Some major unintentional starvation going on. So I totally mad ate after dinner last night. Let me try to recall the terrifying evening.
  • 3 oreos
  • 2 cheese filled Cowhead biscuits
  • 1 peanut cream wafer
  • 1/2 dark chocolate kit kat
  • 12 cappuccino cookies
  • 1 Madeleine
  • 1 grape Yakult
  • 1 cup Ocean fresh cranberry pomegranate juice
  • 1/4 tub of tapioca chips
  • 4 mango sweets
  • 1 slice Weightwatchers carrot cake
  • 2 tablespoons of grandma's chicken curry
This was mad mad mad, after I had a full dinner mind you. So please don't say I can't eat. I simply choose to listen to my 'tiny' tummy when it says "STOP". If I wanna eat, I can! Just very devastating after effects of a sleepless night, and lame breakfast the next day (T.T)

Morale of the story? NEVER overeat. Buffets are not for the faint-hearted. Like me.

Was down with bad gastric over the weekend. But hadn't the energy to do grocery shopping. Found this in my cupboard which I got from Four Seasons Organic Market @ Great World City some time back. It's Ella's Kitchen organic Salmon risotto in 'chunks'. Microwaveable toddler food.

Ingredients
Organic vegetable stock 47% (water and organic vegetables: carrots, leeks, onions and parsley), organic salmon 12%, organic carrots 8%, organic peas 8%, organic cheese 8%, organic rice 6%, organic onions 5%, organic leeks 4%, organic butter 2%, other stuff 0%

I added pieces of boiled crab stick and edamame in. It was very gentle on the stomach, so much so that I managed to sneak in an afternoon nap about an hour after eating. In case you don't know, I NEVER lie down and sleep flat on my back. I sit up at about a 50 to 60 degrees on most days and 90 degrees on bad gastric days, and usually wait a minimum of 45 minutes after my bedtime snack before I sleep. The detriment of acid reflux. Will check in again if I happen to eat anything interesting. God bless you, and me

No comments: