Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DELISH breakkie! Organic strawberry muesli which is basically oats with dried strawberries and some other stuff like almonds, and dried fruit. I mixed it with an equal portion of Silk Vanilla Almond milk and placed it in the microwave on low for 3 minutes. Tada! It was so delicious. I got the muesli from Honeyworld at Wisma Atria :) My first step to a dairy-free warm meal.

I went to the gym with my good friend Sherlyn who just got back from Perth for holiday. We did 3 different workouts, chit-chatted, proceeded to shower and went for lunch by the pool side, accompanied with more chatting. It's so good to be with like-minded people.

In the morning before I left I cooked a mixture of Germinated Japanese short-grain brown rice with a Japanese short-grain white rice. I got the brown rice from Isetan, it's a Japan import item. I have not eaten rice in a couple of weeks since my last rice salad. It was delicious. Especially with my Sliced fish with ginger and scallions. I haven't had a meal as such in a long time. It digested relatively fine. I was full till dinner time at 6pm, which I had, again, coarsely mashed Japanese sweet potatoes with nuttelex.
Now as I'm hurriedly typing because GLEE 3 is about to start in 2 minutes, I'm munching on my night snack of Kashi Go Lean cereal with Raw coconut butter. That's all for food today!

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: