Sunday, June 19, 2011

First and foremost, happy father's day to all the wonderful and dependable fathers. I have a great and if I should say the BEST Daddy in the whole world, at least to me.

Sunday always seems to be an appetite-less day. Could be due to the lack of movement while sitting in church. Right, I do not exercise... but I'm quite the fidgeting individual. Always prancing around the house, hopping on one foot, or dancing with the pots and pans in the kitchen.

Lunch was one mango, cubed. With a dollop of raw coconut butter and a drizzle of ginger juice. As well as a Kashi pumpkin spice flax granola bar. Yummy! Totally loved it.

Lunch was followed by an inactive afternoon. I just sat on my sister's bed and before I knew it, 3 hours passed. I had a rather persistent irritating gastric at 4ish and we were heading out for a early father's day dinner at 5pm, so I really didn't want to eat anything or take any medication. I found this Strawberry manuka honey sweets I bought recently that was lying around my desk, decided to pop one into my mouth and wala! Magic happened. The gastric was soothed, not extinguished but I definitely felt a lot better. Manuka honey is just that good! But of course be mindful of the UMF and make sure it's from New Zealand!

Here's a picture of my fat bao bei boy (as I call him), lying around with my sis and I... "checking" up on her Facebook account, haha!

Dinner was a combined father's day thing with the Ee family :) We went to Brew bakers at Anchorvale. I totally forgot to snap what I was having. It was a disappointment. I hate going to unfamiliar places. I've only been here once, say two years ago. Had Grilled slipper lobster topped with crispy garlic and a side of sauteed vegetables. I also had dessert recommended by my nemesis cousin, American cheesecake. It was alright, maybe he underestimated my taste buds as a cake lover. One bite and I knew the base was made from Ritz crackers. I'm brilliant sometimes, oops!

All in all the day ends well. I took double the dosage of enzyme pills to aid digestion, so I do not really feel all that terrible now. No night snack most definitely and I'm off to bed soon.

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: