Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hi! My eyes are really closing in on me, so I'm gonna make this jiffy. After the repulsive overeat yesterday, I woke up with no appetite and a bloated tummy, so I just had a cup of warm Manuka honey water for breakfast. It lasted me through to lunch at 12pm which was my lip-smacking combination of Spinach and PB! This is how I get it done.

1. Lay the rice flour wrap on a plate
2. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of PB
3. Spread defrosted frozen chopped spinach
4. Slice black olives and scatter everywhere
5. Wrap into any shape you like, and heat on a grill

I was out the whole day, walking around town and got back at 6pm just in time for dinner. Again, appetite-less. So had blanched kai lan and bean sprouts in Kallo's organic vegetable stock, with 4 toaster grilled Vegetarian "meatballs" with a sprinkle of garlic powder. It was satisfying enough for me.

Now I'm off to bed soon after catching the first episode of Channel U's Taiwanese drama. Had for bedtime snack one tub baby Yoplait yogurt in peach flavor, one banana and a Quaker 25% less sugar Cookies & cream chewy granola bar. Satisfied and sleepy. Night night!

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: