Saturday, August 27, 2011

Breakfast-less day.
Lunch: 4 Australian strawberries with white chocolate wonderful, 1/2 Pink lady red apple, 1/2 mini tangerine
Mid-day snacks: 200ml pure coconut juice and 1 mini cherry pie Larabar
Dinner: Xndo nonya fish hor fun with raw baby carrots

The dinner was kinda awesome. Stepping out of my comfort zone, although the meal was a tad bit uncomfortable with burning sensations in my stomach every bite that I swallowed. I told myself I will finish it, and I did.

After dinner the snack slug attacked, again. Ate about 10 over mango sweets and about 1/2 cup of salted spiced cashews. Bad.... Took enzyme pills after that. I wanted to further binge but I told myself to stop. I managed to do so and I am proud of myself. Baby steps. I will fight this and get rid of it. I love the idea of a healthy lifestyle, one filled with love and care for my own body and health. This binge is something I shall overcome. I've never allowed people or events to "stain" or ruin my life. Definitely not allowing this bad "habit" to ever take me down.

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: