Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Breakkie was 1 nectarine, 3/4 banana, Sweet home farm's French Vanilla granola, 1/4 cup almond breeze vanilla and cinnamon. Yummy. I actually woke up hungry, seriously! It felt great, especially after the whole bloated ordeal.
Lunch, once again, hungry! Wheeee. So happy!I had CJ's microwaveable sprouted brown rice with stir-fry beech white mushrooms, kai lan and carrot. So colorful and it's already feasting with eyes before I even began. I think I used the following seasonings for the stir fry, mirin, low-sodium shoyu, brown rice syrup, sesame oil, water and potato starch. Mixed it all in a small bowl and added it in last.
Dinner was a mega bowl. Was ONCE AGAIN.... H-U-N-G-R-Y. Yesss'ah! It is hard to make healthy choices when we're hungry, but it was kinda of a great thing, cos' now I am really more conscious of what I'm eating and whether it will truly satisfy and nourish. Hence, a real quick dinner before heading off to meeting my gossip girls for a fun night out. 2 steamed and coarsely mashed Japanese sweet potatoes with nuttlex. I'm going to make my sweet potato milk soup again soon, just a new non-dairy version.

Had a great night and I feel so blessed and privileged to be friends with my gossip girls. In fact at 10-ish pm, munched on some popcorn with them, seriously! Love them to bits and pieces and whatever else that goes.

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: