Saturday, September 3, 2011

Breakkie: Green Monster! with 1/2 a serving of Quaker oatmeal squares.
The GM had spinach, Fuji water, Spirutein vanilla protein powder, banana, cinnamon and smooth operator creamy PB!
Lunch = yesterday's dinner (huge seafood roll) + white pepper + 2 pineapple wedges
Trying to finish up the last roll left, and was too lazy to cook with only 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus a morning of worship practice. Too tired, too too tired.
Dinner: Warm stir fry salad
It consisted of crazy mad throw together ingredients. Japanese eggplant (nasu), low-acid roma tomato, smart dog, WeightWatchers cheese, salt pepper sunflower seed and grain nuggets over raw spinach drizzled in balsamic. The seasoning for the stir fry is turmeric, sea salt, black pepper, oregano flakes. Yummy! Oregano rocks! It is alkaline too.
Usually when I make raw recipes I do not use the normal water we have coming from our sinks as it hasn't gone through enough filtering process. On normal days I drink hot/warm water which has been boiled and I feel whatever bacteria in existence would have been killed. But when raw food = zero cooking over the heat, Fuji artisan water comes into play.

I feel so dissatisfied with my lack-of-content posts recently, but I have been really busy this week and extremely tired not to mention. Tomorrow will be a better day.

xoxo. God bless.

PS. Mr Paddington's holding on to my night fuel :)

No comments: