Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Breakkie! Kashi island vanilla whole wheat cereal, 1 nectarine from London, chopped (sweetest ever!), Pacific low-fat vanilla oat milk, cinnamon.
Lunch. Oikos greek strawberry yogurt. SO GOOD! Buying this in bulk next time! Wilted spinach with Justin's honey almond butter and cinnamon. With un-captured Oatmeal squares.
After an hour of shopping at H&M, Evie jie, God nephew Aden and I had tea at Coffee club. I had rose bud tea with a mini raisin cookie at the side.
Dinner at CEDELE! Applied for membership today. It's high time seriously. With Sherlyn and Adeline my good, great, awesome girl friends who I love so much! What did I have? The usual. Grilled veggie tofu burger with pumpkin bread of choice. Super happy with fantastic food and fantastic company!
Been on my feet the entire day. Exhausted! Can't wait for tomorrow's breakfast. I love looking forward to my meals.

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: