Tuesday, October 11, 2011

After countless outside eating, I finally realize that enough is enough. I need whole foods to make me feel whole. Some outside eats, all at Cedele.

Grilled vegetables sandwich in plain rye bread. Yum!
Blueberry maple whole wheat cake. Nay.
Vegetable stacks on top of a potato cake.
Today's breakkie. After a good 12 hour hibernation from 9pm to 9am which made up for my loss of sleep in the past of 4 months. Felt so good upon waking. Had a good big bowl of breakfast. 1/2 a mango, 1 kiwi, 2 strawberries topped with cinnamon raisin swirl PB. Anyway if I have not already mentioned, I am an official graduate! Done with university, for good.
Lunch was attempting to copy Cedele. Haha not the same but excellent. Grilled baby carrot, baby eggplant and zucchini in olive oil, ground coriander, black pepper, sea salt and nutritional yeast. Stacked up and surrounded with fresh chopped roma tomato drizzled in balsamic creme that I got from this French shop called Little Provence. SO GOOD! I reckon it'll be good on desserts too as it has a sweeter tangy taste as compared to the regular balsamic vinegar.
Went to the gym at mid afternoon did a good 40 minute work out with moderate intensity. Dreadmill and elliptical.

Came home relaxed and got down to dinner. Lovely lovely dinner. Steamed fresh Japanese sweet white corn off the cob! Quinoa cooked in a mild 'cheezy' curry flavor made up of mild curry powder, sea salt and nutritional yeast with baby carrots. I loved dinner. It was filling and just what I needed after a workout. Quinoa fills you up and nourishes because it is high in protein and good for muscle repair after a workout.
Dessert was an 82% mini dark cacao square. Read up a little on my new book by Taiwanese artiste Jolin Tsai. I have always admired her physique and knows that she works out hard while eating a really healthy yet balanced diet. She loves cakes too. So it's gonna be interesting to find out some of her "secret" to being slim.
I'm glad I'm finally getting back on track. Eating out of home constantly is quite damaging to the health. Now that I'm going to be hanging and home, it's goooood for me and my body.

xoxo. God bless.

No comments: