I have a lot of things to speak about. Nothing particularly productive but just an overview of how I've been hence the VLOG above.
While I have been cutting carbo to a minimum, I've been eating quite bad amounts of fats (as mentioned in the VLOG). Are you interested to find out the things I do after eating high fats food? I've been feeling really lethargic so heading to the gym for fantastic cardio was always a plan but one that never got carried out! So here are some of MY fats "cleansing" habits.
- Hot tea! (Body Inc's multi-system cleanse, mugicha, rooibos green tea, etc)
- Hot water! And I mean tons of it, 2 to 3 liters a day.
- Chinese herbal soups (Adds up to the 2 to 3 liters of liquids a day)
- DANCE DANCE DANCE, shake around to some music for 20-30min non-stop.
- Walk around the living room with dumbbells in my hand.
- Take supplements (Body Inc's Miracal, pure aloe vera, chlorella, mega acidophillus)
If anyone has awesome fat burning tips do share!
I've heard that doing random bursts of exercises at home can help. But it had to last for 30 minutes with your heart rate kept up. For example continuous reps of jumping jacks, burpees, push-ups, skipping, lunges and such. I'll be trying that out this week since I have been so lazy to get my butt into the gym.
I've been stuck in a starving leading to overeating rut. Not by choice but sometimes the time I arise is neither here nor there and before I know it it is lunch time. Messed up. But I do believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It HAS to be one that is substantial. I'll try to keep to it.
xoxo. God bless.